Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time Flies

Ever get that feeling where your just like "Wow, has it really been that long?"

I am TOTALLY getting this feeling alot now, specially with the driving lessons going on

I just turned 16 at the beginning of June. 16!!! I still have memories that date back to my preschool years! It's like when the fuck did I get this old!?

I'm driving, something I never really dreamed I could do when I was younger

I'm going to be a fucking JUNIOR this year. I go to freakin college in 2 years! DUDE I don't feel ready! Everything just seems to be going by sooooo fast

I even get this feeling when I see my older brother. My brother, that another little kid I grew up with, is now a muscular 20 year old and going to be a Junior in college! It's already weird enough not having him in the house. I remember in first grade I was counting down the years until he was out of the house. When he finally did leave it was just like "wow...". Soon enough he'll graduate, get a job, and dear god maybe even start a family, and then I'll be an AUNT!

It's just...so WEIRD. I have to look at colleges next month, I just don't feel ready! I still feel like a little kid I don't feel like an adult yet, I don't want to be an adult yet! IDK what I'm gonna do without my friends the hang out with, I be so alone until I get familiar with people there, wherever I end up going

UGH SLOW DOWN!!!

"I can't believe he's gone. I can't believe your going. I can't believe this family must die"
-Goodbye Love, Rent

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, what do you mean "Without my friends"...we are not leaving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit stop bringing this up! Its too saaaaaaad!!! ='(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naminoo I doubt we'd be going to the same college, that's what i meant

    lol im sowwwwwyyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete