Thursday, July 23, 2009

All My Problems Begin With MEN

I hate men

Even mine can be a total fucking asshole sometimes

Thus I feel I must talk about Tuesday, because venting on here helps me release some anger, for I am still very angry about it, and all my friends know it's quite difficult for me to remain angry

Tuesday was my bf, Jake's, birthday, as I told you before, I preorder him Dissidia after all my plans were phailing

It was fun, we had dinner at the Grand China Buffet, had dinner at his Grandparents house, and then me, him, and his sister were playing around with his new DSi

Finally after much convincing, he let me tell him what his gift was, So i told him

I was expecting him to be happy, thankful maybe. I wasn't expecting him to be not happy with his gift

I discovered that with ANY video game that hasn't come out yet, He would rather get the game himself the day it comes out, then to have me get it for him, all paid for, a few days after its release date

In all honesty, he was being a FUCKING ASS about it.

I was taught by my parents that when you receive a gift, whether you like it or not, thank the person for the gift. If you don't like it or already have it you DO NOT tell the giver that. I don't think Jake was taught that

The only thing I felt bad about that night was that his entire family was against him and on my side about what he did, also I felt as though I had ruined his birthday.

ALSO, let me make this note! I also mentioned in a previous blog that one of my original plans was to get him Tales of the Abyss. I couldn't get it because the only one I could find was 90 bucks. When I discovered that, Ant gave me the idea for Dissidia. I asked Jake's mom if he had any games preordered. She said no, but that her mom *Jake's nana* was planning to get him TotA! So now I was getting Dissidia, Nana was getting TotA.
Right before I told Jake I got him Dissidia, his mom came up to me. She had just check Gamestop on her iPhone. As of 8 that morning, Gamestop had TotA in stock, 30 bucks. I could have gotten it. FML!

Thankfully Jake isn't a complete asshole. He apologized knowing how hurt I was and we talk on the phone for like 2 hours.

But nothing is worse than a woman's wrath

This may be the first time in history where I have been made mad enough to want revenge.

Me and Jake's sister, Emily, went out together the next day. We are setting up his birthday party

I cannot tell you about our revenge, for I have a friend on here who is going to the party, you shall all know after Saturday, the only hint you shall have is that my revenge comes in the color pink

To sum up everything we did, we basically ripped the balls off of his party

Ah, I feel alot better now

"MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown, MENopause. Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?"

1 comment:

  1. Haha, i'll make sure to bring the other half of me to this party then...

    ReplyDelete